Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Caitlyn Champion Quotes

Hello everybody, you can reach the words that Caitlyn said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...

caitlyn champion quotes
caitlyn champion quotes


Caitlyn Champion Select

Pick

>>> I'm on the case.

Ban

>>> Right.

When Caitlyn In Attacking

>>> Got them in my sights.
>>> Meet the long gun of the law.
>>> Boom. Headshot.
>>> So many bad guys, so little time.
>>> Who doesn't like being under the gun?
>>> Up for a showdown?
>>> Sorry boys, I keep the fuzzy cuffs at home.

When Caitlyn On The Movement

>>> Hot on the trail.
>>> I love a good chase.
>>> Don't be caught flat footing.
>>> I have the tools for the job.
>>> Wanna see a hat trick?
>>> Let's investigate.
>>> Time for a shakedown.
>>> Me, miss? Not by a long shot.
>>> Right.

When Caitlyn Gets Taunt

>>> Want another shot? I wouldn't want to leave things up in the air.
>>> Would you prefer the good cop, or the bad cop?

When Caitlyn Makes a Joke

>>> A sniper's greatest tool is precision... and good equipment.
>>> The whole is greater than the sum of its... parts.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment