Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Lux Champion Quotes

   No comments     
categories: , ,


Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Lux champion quotes. You can reach the words below.


lux champion quotes
lux champion quotes


Lux  In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Let's light it up!

Ban

>>> But all my light puns would've brightened your day.

When Lux In Attacking

>>> The light of Demacia!
>>> Any excuse to twirl my wand!
>>> Finish the fight!
>>> Burn away the shadows!
>>> Take courage in the light!
>>> This is my choice.
>>> For justice, and all things bright!
>>> Never deny who you are.
>>> I have to focus, but I can't stop smiling!
>>> A beacon in battle.
>>> Hope you like rainbows!
>>> Curiosity's going to kill one of us.
>>> If you hate magic, you're already blind.
>>> Illuminate the enemy.
>>> Hey, who are you calling a lady?

When Lux In Movement

>>> We can do this!
>>> Stay positive.
>>> Lighting the way.
>>> Into battle with hearts aglow.
>>> The world has seen enough darkness.
>>> If you can smile, you can be the light.
>>> Home is where the spark is.
>>> Ooh, I've never been here before.
>>> Shine with me.
>>> Everywhere I go, the light follows.
>>> Pushing my limits.
>>> I want to see everything.
>>> I don't have dark secrets - I have bright ones.
>>> Keep believing.
>>> The superior tactic is to never give up.

When Lux Make a Joke

>>> Double rainbow... what does it mean?
>>> Well, a double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it?
>>> Ahaha! I just got the joke!

When Lux Gets Taunt

>>> We should try being friends first, no?
>>> Hello, person-who-irrationally-wants-to-kill-me! It's so good to meet you!
>>> You don't like me? Well, I'd rather talk to a statue.



0 yorum:

Post a Comment