Thursday, April 25, 2019

Evelynn Champion Quotes



Hello everybody. This article we share you League of Legends of hero Evelynn Quotes. You can read quotes bottom. Thanks...



Evelynn champion quotes
Evelynn champion quotes

Evelynn In Champion Select

Pick

You know you want me.

Ban

→ Once again... a woman's left unsatisfied.

Evelynn Making the First Move

→ Let's see... whose life shall I ruin today?
→ The moment they think they have me..." Evelynn laughs. "Yeah, that's what I live for.
→ This place is so bland. It needs a splash of red.
→ Show me the man who has everything, and I'll show you my next victim.
→ Oooh, so many joyful people to hurt.

When Evelynn In Attacking

→ Let's find your spot, love.
→ Ooh, you're so hot when you're hurt.
→ Sealed with a kiss.
→ Come on, let's see those tears.
→ Scream! It makes it better.
→ Enough foreplay!
→ Let me in!
→ Like what you see? I'll rip off your eyelids!
→ Hurting is yummy.
→ We're done when I'm done.
→ I can't wait to see your pain face.
→ Ohh, yes... Cry for me honey.
→ My pleasure, your pain.
→ Make me feel...
→ Yes... Yes...!
→ I know you're hurting, but I can't feel without this.
→ Everyone's pain tastes different. What flavor is yours?
→ Awww, you thought you were getting lucky!
→ They're just so... stabbable!
→ Your fear is delightful.
→ Ooh la la!
→ Hey there.
→ Whimper.
→ Don't be shy.
→ Harder? Okay.
→ Careful. I'm a biter.
→ I hope this hurts.
→ Hello, love.
→ Let me see you hurt.
→ Beg me to stop.
→ No...! Don't...! Stop...!
→ Shut up and scream.
→ Wanna get outta here?
→ Love at first sight... And last.
→ Don't die wishing you'd had this.
→ Hope you like it rough.
→ Love me.
→ Nothing personal, I just need you to suffer horribly.
→ The more I cut away, the closer we'll get.
→ That's it...!

When Evelynn On The Movement

→ Hate? No! I hurt them out of love.
→ I feel their looks like hot breath. They feel my claws like hot knives.
→ Keep them longing, make them plead.
→ I only do one night stands.
→ Just looking for that special someone to torment.
→ I can't feel anything... until they do.
→ Every smile is just a frown waiting to be turned upside down.
→ The height of their happiness is the depth of their pain.
→ This craving will soon be sated.
→ Hate and love are just two words for passion.
→ I was born of a thousand screams. What's one more?
→ Their mouths say no, but their bodies say "flay me alive."
→ Drink the pain, toss away the rest.
→ Once I was overwhelmed by the agony. Now I can't get enough.
→ You really don't know someone 'til you've seen them beg for mercy.
→ I like the happy ones. They have so much farther to fall.
→ Without pain, how would they know pleasure?
→ I hurt them 'til they hurt no more.
→ Misery loves whatever I tell it to.
→ One touch, with desire... that's all I need.
→ Someday they'll love me for who I really am.
→ My love cuts to the quick.
→ Suffering is the meaning of life. Well... their lives.
→ Let's see... something to fill the emptiness...
→ I remember when just a little pain did the trick.
→ Rend their flesh, flay them head to toe.
→ Girls just wanna tear your throat out with their teeth.
→ All my exes are dead.
→ Need to find me? Just follow the trail of widows.
→ I use every part of their torment. Nothing is wasted.
→ I don't break hearts. I just tear them from rib cages.
→ They're all my favorites... until they break.
→ Through suffering they come to love me. Every. Single. One.
→ Human. Agony. My two favorite words.
→ These curves are real.
→ A man once told me to put on some clothes. So I wore his skin.
→ Who does a girl have to kill to start another Rune War?
→ They love to watch me leave.
→ Always dress like you're seducing your next victim.
→ Ah, how their screams make me tingle.
→ Don't try to tell me I'm not gorgeous.
→ Every kill is just a lover who didn't work out.
→ People have too many emotions. What am I supposed to do with "empathy"?
→ I tasted peace once. Didn't do it for me.

When Evelynn Make a Joke

→ I love it when they talk dirty. "No! Please! Stop torturing me!"

When Evelynn Gets Taunt

→ I've had my eye on you. Now I'm gonna rip yours out.
→ First time being tortured? Don't worry, I'll do everything.
→ I'll suck every last drop of joy from your heart.
→ That skin looks good on you, but it would look better on my bedroom floor.




0 yorum:

Post a Comment