Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Aatrox Champion Quotes



Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Aatrox champion quotes. You can reach the words below.


aatrox champion quotes
aatrox champion quotes

Aatrox In Champion Select

Pick

  • Now, hear the silence of annihilation!

Ban

  • Let me end this!

When Aatrox In Movement

  • They think me defeated, enchained. But I am unbowed... Noble is this carnage.
  • I am your reckoner, mortals.
  • Challenge me, mortals! I am here!
  • Am I the abyss? Or did I gaze into it?
  • The only peace I seek... is death!
  • I am oblivion, I am destruction... I am doom.
  • The true sound of my blade can only be heard when they loathe the incarnation.
  • This cursed form... This crude decaying flesh! I loathe it!
  • (Laughs) Let them lament... my name.
  • I stood against the void. Now... I would welcome it.
  • I cannot die... until all life ends.
  • Primitives worship me, hoping for mercy. I shall give them death.
  • They will call me a god killer!
  • I am doom!
  • As long as this form lives, I will punish them.
  • My suffering... I will make it bloom.
  • My darkness was not born, it was forged by my prison.
  • I am not a king, I am not a god, I am... worse...
  • Those who call me enemy, I welcome them.
  • I will snuff out the light, I shall make darkness eternal!
  • All that lives, I will end!
  • There is a darkness in my heart deeper than any shadow!
  • I march to death... Though I wish it was my own...
  • I will drown them in oceans of blood!
  • AaPatience, Aatrox! Patience! Your freedom will come!
  • Gods and mortals, they deserve only death!
  • Kneel mortals! So I may split your shoulders from your spine!
  • March toward vengeance... Drown this world in blood!
  • I must destroy even hope.
  • For my imprisonment, they will suffer!
  • I will render these mortals' forms into my own!
  • Their screams will be like the soothing hum of insects at dusk.

When Aatrox In Attacking

  • Come, let me show you darkness!
  • Fight! Join me in death!
  • Your death awaits!
  • I will hack and chop and cleave, and sunder the filth of your forms!
  • I am not your enemy, I am the enemy!
  • I am Darkin! Your gods fear me!
  • I will sever your limbs! I will carve your souls!
  • Carnage is my method.
  • I can smile, and murder while I smile.
  • Suffer, as I suffer!
  • Carnage... Hoooooome...
  • Hear this cursed form sing!
  • Aatrox OriginalCircle  Aatrox JusticarCircle  Aatrox MechaCircle "Sorrow... I shall deliver it to you.
  • I begged for death, now I am its bringer!
  • I am the god killer!
  • Come! (Grunt) Destiny awaits!
  • You would fight me?! Come, let me show you hell!

When Aatrox Killing a Champion

  • This is your absolution.
  • To the end of times, I shall kill you again and again.
  • This was reckoning.
  • You die... a fool.
  • I brought you the one true gift, I brought you... death!
  • Your broken form speaks only of failure.
  • Carnage, my last joy.
  • This is the silence I seek.
  • I will have silence.
  • Resurrect! Return! So I may kill you again...
  • This is my gift to mortals.
  • I sing only in your deaths.

When Aatrox Gets Taunt

  • I am like a demon, but more edgy, right? You know, cause I'm a sword. Hmm...
  • So uh, I'm Aatrox. I'm a transcendental being trapped inside cutlery... What's your deal?
  • Uh, nice world you have here. I intend to destroy it, you know, FYI.


0 yorum:

Post a Comment