Sunday, May 30, 2021

Lissandra Champion Quotes

 Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share the quotes of the Lissandra champion. You can reach the words below. We wish good fun ...



Lissandra In Champion Select

Pick

>>> I will bury the world in ice.

Ban

>>> Foolish child.


When Lissandra In Attacking

>>> I am Iceborn.
>>> Flesh freezes so easily.
>>> Foolish child.
>>> Succumb! It's inevitable.
>>> The cold will numb your pain.
>>> Your time has passed.
>>> You can't stop an avalanche.
>>> Embrace the cold.
>>> Feel the power of true ice!
>>> Your death serves greater purpose.
>>> Another frozen corpse.

When Lissandra On The Movement

>>> All will kneel... in time.
>>> I see things clearly.
>>> I will restore Freljord's greatness.
>>> Plans within plans.
>>> There will be no thaw.
>>> Battles come and go. I am eternal.
>>> The Watchers will return.
>>> This world has forgotten true power.
>>> So many secrets buried in ice.
>>> No one will remember them.
>>> They cannot fight the cold.
>>> This is but a battle. I've already won the war.
>>> I never rest.

>>> Is it cold in here, or is it just me?

When Lissandra Makes a Joke

>>> I make cold look... hot.
>>> I consider frigid a compliment.


0 yorum:

Post a Comment