Friday, October 19, 2018

Sejuani Champion Quotes

Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share the quotes of the Sejuani champion. You can reach the words below. We wish good fun.

sejuani-quotes
sejuani-quotes

Sejuani In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Trust nothing but your strength.

Ban

>>> I won't be denied!

When Sejuani In Attacking

>>> They will feed my boar.
>>> Die with weapon in hand.
>>> Prove your worth.
>>> Trample them!
>>> I was born for conquest.
>>> Stand and fight!
>>> I won't be denied!
>>> I was forged by winter.
>>> Show them our teeth.
>>> Run them down!
>>> Bristle, attack!
>>> Leave no survivors.
>>> Seize what's ours.

When Sejuani On The Movement

>>> You own what you take.
>>> Fight or make room for those who will.
>>> Deeds, not words.
>>> We fight while cowards talk.
>>> No spoils for the meek.
>>> Living in fear is not living at all.
>>> I will not tolerate weakness.
>>> I will not hide behind another shield.
>>> Bristle seems hungry today...
>>> We bow to no one!
>>> The cold does not forgive.
>>> There is no strength in servitude.
>>> I will rule the Freljord.
>>> Pain is nothing.
>>> Ride onward!

When Sejuani Make a Joke

>>> Who wants a treat? Bristle wants a treat? Not until we've trampled our foes to dust!
>>> Can you smell coward, Bristle? Get 'em!

When Sejuani Gets Taunt

>>> Flee like the cowards you are!
>>> Don't worry, Bristle, I'll leave you the scraps.
>>> Those who oppose me get gored.

Taunting Ashe;

>>> Easy, Bristle. The archer's mine.
>>> Which will snap more easily? The bow, or you?

Taunting Lissandra;


>>> Ice Witch, prepare to be shattered!
>>> Are icicles the best you can muster?

0 yorum:

Post a Comment