Saturday, October 6, 2018

Sion Champion Quotes

   No comments     
categories: , ,
Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share the quotes of the Sion champion. You can reach the words below. We wish good fun.



Sion In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Rest is for the living.

Ban

>>> You reek of fear!

When Sion Upon Starting a Game

>>> It's been too long.
>>> Battle... yes!
>>> When does the killing start?

When Sion In Attacking

>>> Killing, I know.
>>> Another corpse for the pile.
>>> Ally, enemy... I don't care.
>>> They'll never find all your pieces.
>>> More enemies!
>>> My axe is getting cold!
>>> I will kill you all!
>>> I will break you!
>>> I must be sated!
>>> Give me an enemy.
>>> I taste blood in the air.
>>> I'll use their bones to pick my teeth.
>>> I will ruin you.

When Sion On The Movement

>>> I... do not bleed.
>>> What am I?
>>> No... pain... no... feeling... but hunger...
>>> Why do I feel... nothing?
>>> What toll have I paid?
>>> These wounds bring no pain.
>>> This hunger... it gnaws.
>>> The quiet... eats at me.
>>> Where are they?
>>> How many battles have I won?
>>> I hate this waiting.
>>> Where is the thrill of carnage?
>>> I need a slaughter!
>>> Always marching.

When Sion Make a Joke

>>> I had a funny bone, then I crushed it. Laugh, worm!
>>> The mewling of your orphan children amuses me! How's that for funny?
>>> It's murdering time!
>>> Your puny body is the only joke here.
>>> Your... puny body is the only joke here.

When Sion Gets Taunt

>>> You reek of fear!
>>> Come out and die!
>>> Your bones will pave my road to glory!
>>> More grist for the mill of war!
>>> Your snapping bones are music to my ears!
>>> I don't care what your name is!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment