Monday, April 29, 2019

Skarner Champion Quotes

Hi everybody. This article we share you Skarner LoL quotes. You can reach quotes words in the bottom. We wish you good games.

Skarner quotes
Skarner quotes

Skarner In Champion Select

Pick

➔ My stinger brings ugly death.

Ban

➔ We await our time.

When Skarner In Attacking

➔ Time to fight!
➔ Limb from limb!
➔ I will tear them apart.
➔ In claw's reach.
➔ I'll show you monstrous.
➔ Fear my sting.

When Skarner On The Movement

➔ On all legs.
➔ We think alike, summoner.
➔ I see the wisdom in that.
➔ I miss my kind.
➔ This world is so strange.
➔ We await our time.
➔ The battle approaches.
➔ The Crystal Scar is weeping.
➔ My stinger is ready.

When Skarner Gets Taunt

➔ I... am... ancient! You are nothing more than an insect to me!

When Skarner Make a Joke

➔ Eeaugh! Bugs are gross! Ugh!
➔ Oh no! I seem to have stepped on one of my cousins!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment