Saturday, April 27, 2019

Ornn Champion Quotes

Hello everybody. This article we share you Ornn LoL quotes. You can reach quotes words in the bottom. We wish you good games.

Ornn quotes
Ornn quotes

Ornn In Champion Select

Pick

⇒⇒⇒ Fine, we go.

Ban

⇒⇒⇒ Back to the forge.

Ornn Upon Starting a Game

⇒⇒⇒ A day away from my forge is a day wasted.
⇒⇒⇒ All I need is myself, and... hammer.

Ornn Targeting an Enemy Champion

⇒⇒⇒ Enough!
⇒⇒⇒ Hold still!
⇒⇒⇒ An iron will must be forged!
⇒⇒⇒ Good! Yes!
⇒⇒⇒ I will hit you until minerals fall out!
⇒⇒⇒ Eugh! Even my beard is angry!
⇒⇒⇒ Anvil time!
⇒⇒⇒ Hold my ale.
⇒⇒⇒ That's a whompin!
⇒⇒⇒ This is called building character.
⇒⇒⇒ Nose! Meet grindstone!
⇒⇒⇒ This will ring nicely!
⇒⇒⇒ Ahhh, hitting relieves stress.
⇒⇒⇒ Fighting is my first language.
⇒⇒⇒ Good! Yes!
⇒⇒⇒ You are a nail.
⇒⇒⇒ Nose! Meet grindstone!
⇒⇒⇒ I have a hard head.
⇒⇒⇒ I was working!
⇒⇒⇒ The work is the reward!
⇒⇒⇒ Now this I like!
⇒⇒⇒ Hammer never fails.
⇒⇒⇒ You like that? I do!

When Ornn In Attacking

⇒⇒⇒ You're a weakling! Try a bit harder!
⇒⇒⇒ I don't like the look of that thing.
⇒⇒⇒ We never talk. Might as well fight!
⇒⇒⇒ Your sword has no counterbalance!
⇒⇒⇒ Give me the ale and no one gets hurt.
⇒⇒⇒ Stop building!
⇒⇒⇒ My hammer is better.
⇒⇒⇒ I do not like you.
⇒⇒⇒ This is for my followers!

When Ornn On The Movement

⇒⇒⇒ Sorry if I burn you and you need ice.
⇒⇒⇒ It is childish to favor one tool over another, but hammer is my favorite.
⇒⇒⇒ Humans have done some things right: beer, dark beer.
⇒⇒⇒ Once a human kneels, they rarely stand again.
⇒⇒⇒ My forge is my home.
⇒⇒⇒ I do not need company; only wall, to keep out company.
⇒⇒⇒ Once I made a harpoon out of a mountain and a world tree. That was a weird century.
⇒⇒⇒ Bah, look at all these lazy trees.
⇒⇒⇒ Backbreaking labor is life's greatest pleasure.
⇒⇒⇒ The other gods don't understand me. Hmph, good.
⇒⇒⇒ The last time I ate a plant was never.
⇒⇒⇒ My work speaks in the roar of flame and the ringing of steel.
⇒⇒⇒ I will make an axe that is also a sword. And possibly a spoon.
⇒⇒⇒ Everything is better when it is molten. Lead, iron, chocolate cake.
⇒⇒⇒ I had followers once. They tried.
⇒⇒⇒ Luck is failure that failed.
⇒⇒⇒ I enjoy being alone. Fewer unintended casualties.
⇒⇒⇒ The Freljord forges men out of... whatever children are. Dirt, goblins.
⇒⇒⇒ Ornn builds things, go see Ornn. Nobody ever says thank you.
⇒⇒⇒ This world has potential. Needs hammering.
⇒⇒⇒ Gods do not need followers. Followers need gods.
⇒⇒⇒ Solitude always meets my expectations.

When Ornn Gets Taunt

⇒⇒⇒ Whatever you want, the answer is go away.
⇒⇒⇒ I don't know what you do and I don't care.
⇒⇒⇒ Your base is that way. Go cower in it.
⇒⇒⇒ Your job is not dying.
⇒⇒⇒ You remind me of a young me, who was less impressive.
⇒⇒⇒ Huh. You are not entirely an arse.
⇒⇒⇒ Working with you is almost like working alone. Almost.
⇒⇒⇒ Something you should know about me...

When Ornn Make a Joke

⇒⇒⇒ Ornn grunts and hums as he fries an egg in his hand, then yells in frustration as a poro eats it.
⇒⇒⇒ Buy a joke book. And a clown.
⇒⇒⇒ I now like you less. I did not think that was possible.
⇒⇒⇒ Stop it.
⇒⇒⇒ No.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment