Friday, June 26, 2020

Nautilus Champion Quotes

We wish everyone a good day. In this article, we will write you Nautilus champion quotes. Nautilus is a support champion. It's fun. Likewise, his words are remarkable.



Nautilus In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Beware the depths. <<<

Ban

>>> I will not rest. <<<

When Nautilus In Attack


>>> I will have vengeance. <<<
>>> Drag them down. <<<
>>> Fear the ocean's weight. <<<
>>> All will drown. <<<
>>> They will pay. <<<
>>> I will not rest. <<<

When Nautilus On The Movement


>>> The tide ebbs. <<<
>>> The endless march. <<<
>>> Forward, forward. <<<
>>> Left to die. <<<
>>> Find the guilty. <<<
>>> Peer into the darkness. <<<
>>> Echoes from the deep. <<<
>>> Lost and forgotten. <<<
>>> Do you hear them calling? <<<

When Nautilus Gets Taunt

>>> You are in the deep end now! <<<

When Nautilus Make a Joke

>>> Sometimes I think this anchor just weighs me down. <<<

0 yorum:

Post a Comment