Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Samira Champion Quotes

 Hello everybody. We share this post, Samira quotes in League of Legends game. Samira is a ADC champion. We wish you perfect games. Thanks you.






Samira In Champion Select

Pick

>>> You want style? You've found her.

Ban

>>> Eh I could do better.

When Samira In Attacking

>>> Let's make this fun!
>>> Push my limits! I dare you.
>>> Oooh you look promising.
>>> Push my limits! I dare you.
>>> Finally some action!
>>> I fight on my terms.
>>> Don't hold back. I won't..
>>> Well! Look at you.
>>> I'll take care of this.
>>> Seize the moment!
>>> Oh look here. Target practice.
>>> And I'm not even looking.
>>> Don't mess with me.

>>> You're mine.

>>> Next breath might be your last.
>>> Bah! Like tereshni all over again.
>>> On my worst behavior.
>>> Came all this way to die? Hm?
>>> Think fast!.
>>> Always bet on me.
>>> Settle down sweet-cake.
>>> Push off.


When Samira On The Movement

>>> Name's Samira. Try not to slow me down. 
>>> If you can't keep up don't step up. I don't have time for fools.
>>> Listen up, you sorry lot! Only one rule for this mission: take no prisoners.
>>> I've got two rules for every fight. Don't ask for permission, don't ask for forgiveness.
>>> The term's PsyOps, short for Psychic Operations. My name's Samira, short for styling on idiots.
>>> High command, BRG. Whatever! I go where the thrill goes.
>>> Refugee, mercenary the inspiration of a generation!
>>> Virtues? I've got a few. Vices? Heh, a few more.
>>> Some choose steel. Others, bullets. Why not both?
>>> In every girl, there is a queen.
>>> I am the beauty and the beast.
>>> Only need one eye to hit my mark.
>>> Well-behaved women don't make it in Noxus.
>>> I'm not built to win. I'm built to conquer.
>>> Oh, how great it would feel to shoot my past in the face.
>>> Heh! Nothing more lethal than comfort.
>>> I don't work. I slay.
>>> Danger runs from me.
>>> I'm the rose that survived the desert.
>>> The empire values strength. I value style. We're good partners.
>>> Hope I get some blood on these boots. The color's a bit dull.
>>> I'm the rose that survived the desert.
>>> 'Refugee.' That label is where I draw my strength.
>>> Money buys a gun or two. Thrill buys a reputation.
>>> Why be average when I can be savage?
>>> I feel most alive when I'm walking the line.
>>> Guns and swords go together like rice and saffron.
>>> The ascended think they own my people. They are wrong.
>>> My folks keep telling me to settle down. Not my style.
>>> Thrilling! Ha! Maybe I'll get a tattoo to celebrate the occasion.

When Samira Makes a Joke

>>> Huh. Less than yesterday at least.
>>> Hm. How come no one ever tells me to reload?
>>> Oh... I really gotta check these more often.

When Samira Gets Taunt

>>> Keep the change. You're gonna need it.
>>> You're dead weight.
>>> Buy something nice. On me.
>>> Get a haircut. Trust me.


0 yorum:

Post a Comment