Thursday, May 9, 2019

Rakan Champion Quotes

   No comments     
categories: , ,
Hello everybody. We share this post, Rakan quotes in League of Legends game. Rakan is a supporting champion. We wish you perfect games. Thanks you.


Rakan quotes
Rakan quotes


Rakan In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Let's dance.

Ban

>>> Seriously? Seriously? Lame.

Rakan in Upon Starting a Game

>>> My fellow travelers, you are all about to witness my majestic epicness! ... unless I get killed, but... probably not!
>>> Okay, everybody, I'm here, I'm here... the party starts now!
>>> Magic is in the heart. Magic is in the rhythm.
>>> You see this cape? Ha! I say goddamn I'm sexy!
>>> I can't wait to get in there. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I am going to get in there!
>>> Xayah? Xayah? Crap. What was I supposed to do?
>>> Nothing important should be taken seriously.
>>> War is in the dance.
>>> Consequences only matter if I don't get away.
>>> We are seen dancing and thought insane - by those who can't hear the music.

When Rakan On The Attacking

>>> Let's get it!
>>> I got some moves for you!
>>> This is you getting slapped!
>>> I'm here to party!
>>> Here's what's happening!
>>> Damn, this is exciting!
>>> I'm gonna' slap all of you!
>>> It ain't a party without a fight!
>>> What you looking at?
>>> Am I not magnificent?
>>> Let's dance!
>>> Where you going? Where you going?
>>> I got one more thing for you!
>>> You gonna' feel this one!
>>> Be silent and live.
>>> We will not fade away.
>>> Time to go to work!
>>> Ain't gonna slow me down!
>>> Dance or die!
>>> Let's get interesting.
>>> This is the message!
>>> You will see my dance!
>>> You will see the dance of death.
>>> This is all so intense!
>>> I don't do safe!
>>> Woo! You animals are dumb!
>>> Yep! I'm amazing!
>>> I can't die looking this good!
>>> Let's get it started!
>>> I got some moves for ya!
>>> I need to get in it!
>>> Hey! I got a joke for you!
>>> I'm right here!
>>> Am I not magnificent?
>>> I'm gonna' tear this place up!
>>> Oh! I need to get in there!
>>> Hey, what did the five fingers say to the face?
>>> I feel alright!
>>> I'm gonna' hit 'em!
>>> I'm incorrigible!
>>> You got something to say?
>>> They gonna' love this!
>>> Hello? You ready for me?
>>> Hey, the party's over here!
>>> You're gonna' get hurt!
>>> Who... wants... to dance?
>>> Nothing's fun without risk!
>>> You're gonna' love this!
>>> What you looking at?
>>> Look at me now!
>>> I'm gonna' slap all of you!
>>> Pay attention! Woo!
>>> I like parties with a little violence!
>>> They ain't ready! They ain't ready!
>>> Challenge accepted!
>>> I have killed for her! I will kill for her again.
>>> Time to get started!
>>> Hell, let's do it!
>>> Want to see some sweet moves?
>>> Look! I'm a distraction!
>>> Hey! What you doing?
>>> Count it down! One, two, they dead!
>>> I'm here! We can get it started!
>>> I can be very distracting!

When Rakan On The Movement

>>> Our magic is a fury. It is a song you cannot resist.
>>> Should I be... running? Yeah, I should... probably be running.
>>> I look around these forests and I see freedom. I hear the music.
>>> Crap. I totally forgot why I'm here.
>>> I am only as wild as magic.
>>> Magic is supposed to be scary. Love is supposed to hurt. Ecstasy needs a little fear.
>>> If you aren't a little frightened, you ain't alive.
>>> They've never seen moves like mine.
>>> Magic is a wilderness.
>>> Humans made promises. More than I can remember. They kept none.
>>> Humans talk about their treaties. We talk about their lies.
>>> Long ago, our kind danced upon the mountains like flames. Now only the embers remain.
>>> I dance because I'm free!
>>> The only way to understand magic is to plunge into it, move with it, dance and dance!
>>> I'm getting impatient.
>>> Gotta get myself hyped, okay... one, two... one, two... woo! Alright!
>>> I'm going to take all they got, then laugh as I throw it away.
>>> I've been kicked around since I was born. It's alright! It's okay! I'm staying alive!
>>> They will see me. They will see my dance!
>>> I will walk in. I will dance. They will party.
>>> Name one genius that ain't crazy.
>>> I miss Xayah.
>>> Fun. I need some fun. Now.
>>> Why is it taking so long to get back to the action?
>>> It's a revolution. And it's good times.
>>> I'm offended by how little attention I was given.
>>> Humans think that to believe in something, you have to be serious about it. That's their problem.
>>> Danger is as fun as you let it be.
>>> I am definitely more confident in dangerous situations.
>>> I have got to stop talking to myself. Damnit, Xayah, where are you?
>>> You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
>>> I can't wait to see what I'm going to do.
>>> There's wildness in the bees and the flowers. It's just a fury humans don't see.
>>> I am Vastaya. I am born of magic. This is my destiny.
>>> Is my cloak right? Yes it is! I was worried there for a second.
>>> They're scared of darkness, they're scared of magic. They are scared of where I'm from.
>>> They ain't seen moves like mine.
>>> It's magic that's wild. I'm just here for the party.
>>> For humans, magic is like fire. For us, it is water and air.
>>> Ladies and gentleman, I am here to entertain! Myself, mostly - but you too!
>>> Humans claim it is theirs. They fence us away and cover it in refuse.
>>> It don't take a lot of words to tell the truth.
>>> Our people are bleeding. My lady's gonna' heal them.
>>> I don't want a world that's safe.
>>> I don't want a war - but I want to be free.
>>> I dance because I'm free.
>>> If Xayah says someone has to die, they die - and they deserved it.
>>> Woo! I am so into this! What is this?
>>> If it don't get out of control, it ain't a party.
>>> I think they underestimate my charm. How is that even possible?
>>> They want us in cages. We refuse.
>>> I need my love to hurt. I need the world to be scary. I don't apologise for it! I feel good!
>>> I'm gonna' burn this place down, then help them build it back up - so I can burn it again!
>>> I dance so fine I kill.
>>> Xayah? Hey! Damn, where is she? I hate it when she leaves.
>>> Without wild magic, we have no children, we have no future.
>>> When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.
>>> I do not wish to kill the mortals. I want them to hear the music.
>>> The humans will never understand our kind until they hear the song.
>>> I will make them dance. I will make them hear.

When Rakan Gets Taunt

>>> You know, I ain't really about making fun of people, but you... make that difficult.
>>> I got three rules. You're breaking two of them with that outfit.
>>> Can we just get started already?
>>> Why are you so boring?
>>> Man, are you digging this air?
>>> Oh, you're bumming me out.
>>> Is... 'totally bogus' your thing?
>>> So, when you got dressed this morning, was this the look you were going for?
>>> There's this thing called grooming. You should try it.
>>> Hey, I'm right here. So, can you be less uptight and lame now?

When Rakan Makes a Joke

>>> Do you want to smell it? Not for you!
>>> You want to smell it? No flower for you!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment