Saturday, May 11, 2019

Syndra Champion Quotes

Hello everybody. We share this post, Syndra quotes in League of Legends game. Syndra is a Middle corridor lane champion. We wish you perfect games. Thanks you.


Syndra champion quoes
Syndra champion quoes


Syndra In Champion Select

Pick

So much untapped power!

Ban

→ People fear what they cannot understand.

When Syndra On The Attacking

→ Imprisoned no longer.
→ Jealous fools.
→ I will not be restrained.
→ This is what I live for.
→ Run, playthings.
→ They are nothing to me.
→ Such power!

When Syndra On The Movement

→ I am in control.
→ By force of will.
→ Let them try to stop me.
→ My potential is limitless!
→ A whole world to toy with.
→ More! I can be so much more!
→ People fear what they cannot understand.
→ This power is mine to command.
→ Easily.

When Syndra Gets Taunt

→ Immense power is fun! You should try it sometime.
→ A legion couldn't stop me. What chance do you have?

When Syndra Makes a Joke

→ And they said I lacked balance. Ha!
→ See? Absolute control.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment