Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Cassiopeia Champion Quotes

Hello everybody. We share this post, Cassiopeia quotes in League of Legends game. Cassiopeia is a mid lane champion. We wish you perfect games. Thanks you.




Cassiopeia In Champion Select


Pick



  • There is no antidote for me.

Ban


  • Think what I could offer.



When Cassiopeia In Attacking



  • Come, look me in the eyes.
  • Do not turn your back on me.
  • Just a taste.
  • Such unrefined creatures.
  • Die with grace.
  • Am I getting under your skin?
  • I can predict your every move.
  • Let me in.
  • Destroy them from the inside out.
  • Poison takes so many forms.
  • One touch is all it takes.
  • Running only accelerates the venom.
  • Soon it will all sink in.
  • Don't be coy.
  • You won't forget my embrace.
  • Good to the last drop.
  • My affection runs deep.
  • You won't feel a thing.


When Cassiopeia On The Movement


First Move:


  • Who will have the fortune of facing me today?
  • So many strings waiting to be pulled.
  • Another game of snake and mice.


Moving:


  • Careful, now. I bite.
  • Violence is so messy.
  • Patience, darling.
  • I'm not so easy to get out of your system.
  • Spineless? No. Flexible? Extremely.
  • Keep your enemies close… and me closer.
  • Like what you see?
  • Power requires precision.
  • Think what I could offer.
  • Do not tempt a viper.
  • Do you have a longing? Would you like one?
  • Secrets are sharper than blades.
  • If you don't control pawns, you are one.
  • I'll take care of everything.
  • Watch your step.
  • Every problem is an opportunity.
  • I know what everyone wants.
  • Many wars begin with a whisper.
  • I like to leave a lasting impression.
  • Wealth is valuable only as a means to power.


When Cassiopeia Makes a Joke



  • If you wanna' be on top, you have to reach for it.
  • No legs but I still have a little spring in my step.
  • Nothing escapes my coil.


When Cassiopeia Gets Taunt



  • Eventually they all come crawling back.
  • It's just not possible to sink to the level of this competition.
  • Sometimes failure just creeps right up on you, doesn't it?


Taunting an Enemy Azir:


  • Azir, I intend to prove a powerful ally.
  • Our interests align, Azir. Let us pursue them together.


Taunting an Enemy Sivir:


  • Oh, Sivir, all you ever needed was a sharp prodding.
  • Apologies, Sivir, I dispose of tools that have exhausted their use.
  • Sivir! Back to die so soon?


0 yorum:

Post a Comment