Monday, March 9, 2020

Pyke Champion Quotes

Hello everybody. We share this post, Pyke quotes in League of Legends game. Pyke is a supporting champion. We wish you perfect games. Thanks you.








Pyke In Champion Select


Pick



  • Sink 'em all.


Ban


  • My list just got longer.



When Pyke In Movement


First Move:


  • Hard day's killin' ahead.
  • Ain't no high ground high enough, not for the storm that's brewin'.
  • I was born where monsters die, I died where monsters are born.


Moving:


  • Salt water flows through my veins.
  • Sometimes a shark takes the bait, and sinks the whole ship.
  • People can drown pretty much anywhere.
  • Tasted a good life once... Needed salt...
  • Deep-folk have a way with persuasion.
  • Killing, feels like home.
  • Madness lurks below.
  • Nasty people meet nasty ends.
  • Everyone's fighting to keep their heads above water.
  • The surface won't be the top much longer.
  • Land folk think they're so smart, let's see 'em breathe underwater.
  • We took too much, I'm collecting the debt.
  • Never trust anyone who cowers behind a desk.
  • World don't do fair and equal... but I do.
  • I got friends everywhere, especially in the depths.
  • Everyone's got a million apologies in 'em.
  • I look down on the world from the bottom of the sea.
  • My mind ain't all my own these days.
  • Dragon-sharks got teeth the size of butcher knives.
  • I seen what lurks below, lots of eyes...
  • Solid ground, feels too stable.
  • Sink like an anchor, float like rum.
  • No one swims in the same waters as me.
  • My kill list never gets shorter.
  • There's no sunken cities, just the swimming one.
  • I am not the only one who wants revenge on everyone.
  • The deeper I sank the less I died.
  • Drowned madness walks the land.
  • Everyone's gotta sink sometime.
  • I'm still lost at sea.
  • Monsters lurk above the waves.
  • Hard-handed folk deserve a better death.
  • I want to watch the world drown.
  • I floated all the way to the bottom, found there ain't none.
  • I sank so deep, there was no up or down.
  • Captains told me to kill fish, fish told me to kill captains, makes sense.
  • Kill until it all sinks...
  • The world saw me drowning... and did nothing!
  • Last thing I ever drank was priceless.
  • Bottom of the sea's the top of another world.
  • Went too deep, the deep came back with me.
  • The war's brewing, I chose my side.
  • Captains always favor the ship over the crew.
  • Used to call 'em monsters, but they changed my mind.
  • My new bosses don't care about gold.
  • Everyone sinks, till they don't no more.
  • The sea is everywhere I go.
  • Work hard, die fast! The other way is worse...
  • Not sure whose revenge I'm getting... Don't care!
  • I know who I am... mostly...
  • No one's been lower than me.
  • The only good captain's a drowned captain.
  • The bottom of the ocean ain't no part of this world.
  • We'll all be underwater soon.
  • Don't know where I end and the depths begin.
  • Krakens cry when you slice their throats... haunting sound.
  • The crew on The Terror watched me get swallowed by a monster!
  • Sands shift with the wind, on a whim.
  • Monsters lurk beneath our feet.
  • The under-dune's got a plan.
  • Dunes have a way of sneaking around.


When Pyke In Attacking



  • Kraken chum.
  • Let the water drag you under.
  • Hope you're a swimmer.
  • Leviathans learn. People, I'm not so sure about.
  • Drag 'em under.
  • Tire 'em out!
  • Get your hands dirty!
  • Breathe the brine!
  • Sweet revenge.
  • Everyone's adrift.
  • I see shark food.
  • Gonna sink ya.
  • Harpoon's hungry.
  • Never turn your back on the sea.
  • Live bait.
  • Good luck treading water.
  • No one's innocent.
  • I smell panic...
  • Chop 'em to bits!
  • You watched me drown!
  • Sink till you float.
  • One. Last. Breath.
  • You got clean hands.
  • We are old blood.
  • You cut my line!
  • I will take my fair share.
  • Smells like fancy captain.
  • Sink!
  • Drown 'em!
  • Found you!
  • Soft hands, soft life!
  • Gulp your last breath!
  • You gone too deep.
  • Time to chum the waters.
  • Nobody threw me a line.
  • Hack 'em up!
  • Show me your hands!
  • Yes, you were there.
  • The deep'll crush you.
  • Float to the bottom.
  • They said you ain't innocent.
  • Swim or sink.
  • Bleed 'em out!
  • I remember your face.
  • I'll carve you some gills!
  • Split 'em open!
  • Kick all you want, don't matter.
  • Deep water is calling...
  • Gotcha by the guts!
  • Gotta keep my hooks rusty.
  • Sandstorm's blowin' in.
  • Gonna bury you.
  • Got silt in your mouth.
  • Quicksand's pulling you under.
  • Sand in your eyes.


When Pyke Gets Taunt


  • Heard a lot of 'last words'... Forgot 'em all.
  • Oh look, your name's on the manifest.
  • I'm goona drag you down to the swimming city!
  • Got a hook with your name on it.
  • You're not on my list yet, keep it that way... Oh, wait, I wrote it on the back.
  • I don't like you, I like them less.
  • You're growing on me... like a barnacle... on my ass...
  • You're on the list, but at the very, very bottom.


0 yorum:

Post a Comment