Sunday, March 8, 2020

Nami Champion Quotes

Hello everybody. We share this post, Nami quotes in League of Legends game. Nami is a support lane champion. We wish you perfect games. Thanks you.







Nami In Champion Select

Pick



  • I decide what the tide will bring.


Ban


  • There's always another wave.



When Nami In Movement


  • Quit flopping around.
  • There's always another wave.
  • Swim against the current.
  • I'll find my path.
  • Sure as the tides.
  • We are all tied to the ocean.
  • Ride upon the waves.
  • Feet are strange.
  • People and their air...
  • My people are counting on me.
  • I still hear the song of the sea.
  • I will see my home again.
  • My quest beckons.
  • Eww, whale breath.
  • Great. More dry land.
  • The softest water wears down the hardest rock.


When Nami In Attacking



  • They're puddle monsters at best.
  • Do not force my hand.
  • The seas are rising.
  • Wash them away.
  • Welcome to the deep end.
  • Let the seas reclaim them.
  • Douse 'em.
  • Have a drink.
  • Soak it up.
  •  This is minnow's play.
  • Bottom feeders.
  • The ocean will sweep them away.
  • The sea has no pity.
  • Water can heal - or harm.


When Nami Gets Taunt


  • Afraid to get your feet wet?
  • Swim at your own risk.
  • You're in over your head.


When Nami Make a Joke


  • Sometimes you're the catch. Sometimes you're the bait.
  • The sea holds fearsome creatures... and them.
  • I moonlight as a shark caller.


0 yorum:

Post a Comment