Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Karma Champion Quotes

 Hello everybody, you can reach the words that Karma said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...



Karma In Champion Select

Pick

⇒ Always trust your spirit.

Ban

⇒ We must all make our choices.


When Karma In Attacking

⇒ None will question our resolve.
⇒ To conquer one's self is to conquer all.
⇒ Now we prove our courage.
⇒ There is wisdom in war.
⇒ Never become a monster to defeat one.
⇒ Ionia speaks through me.
⇒ Indecision is failure.
⇒ By force of will.
⇒ Act with conviction.
⇒ 
Peace, no matter the cost.

When Karma On The Movement

⇒ We must all make our choices.
⇒ Never again will I sit idle.
⇒ I have seen two paths and made another between.
⇒ My spirit is an unquenchable fire.
⇒ Heart and mind as one.
⇒ As Ionia changes, so must I.
⇒ Challenge what you know.
⇒ Never fear change.
⇒ The answer lies within.
⇒ We have learned as much as we have suffered.

When Karma Gets Taunt

⇒ I know your spirit, but I must stop your heart.
⇒ If you desire peace, you must prepare for war!
⇒ An ideal is nothing... until you fight for it.

When Karma Makes a Joke

⇒ You know what they say: Karma always catches up to you.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment