Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Jarvan IV Champion Quotes

 Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Jarvan IV champion quotes. You can reach the words below.


Jarvan IV In Champion Select

Pick

>>> By my will, this shall be finished.

Ban

>>> Who dares defy my will?


When Jarvan IV In Attacking

>>> I love a challenge.
>>> Purge the unjust.
>>> Topple their forces!
>>> Righteous retribution!
>>> Ours is but to do and die.

When Jarvan IV On The Movement

>>> Protect the faithful.
>>> For my father, the king.
>>> No quarter for the wicked.
>>> Find me greater foes.
>>> Who dares defy my will?
>>> Stand with me, brothers and sisters.
>>> Demacia: Now and forever.
>>> Today is a good day to die!
>>> We shall rest when we are dead!
>>> Could I be more epic?

When Jarvan IV Makes a Joke

>>> Sunder any army, crumble any mountain, leap the great--- owwawww... oh, my toesies.
>>> Awareness is the key to victory! Be sure you never let your guard dow--- awwowawwoah.

When Jarvan IV Gets Taunt

>>> Fetch the rest of your team... I'll wait.
>>> You like my weapon? Come on over for a closer inspection!
>>> Demacia! Get some!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment