Monday, December 21, 2020

Karthus Champion Quotes

  Hello everybody, you can reach the words that Karthus said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...



Karthus In Champion Select

Pick

⇒ Agony, ecstasy, peace. Every passing has a beauty all its own.

Ban

⇒ Ah, the kiss of death.


When Karthus Upon Starting a Game

>>> So many souls await.
>>> We all have a place among the divine. We have only to accept it.
>>> My pilgrimage begins.

When Karthus In Attacking

>>> Join the chorus of death.
>>> Expire.
>>> Revel in the undoing.
>>> Your time has come.
>>> Release your mortal coil.
>>> Rest in peace.
>>> Sleep now, child.
>>> Darkness envelops you.
>>> Hear my song.
>>> The rhythm of your life slows.
>>> I sing the word of death.
>>> It is written.
>>> I crave the parting.
>>> Ah, the kiss of death.
>>> Die by my hand, and rise anew.
>>> Sleep without dreams.

When Karthus On The Movement

>>> In the end, only the dead shall remain.
>>> We are forever.
>>> Hear the elegy of the lost.
>>> I can give you certainty.
>>> You all die, why not choose how?
>>> Have you ever felt a calling?
>>> You are only the cocoon.
>>> Solace comes with a still heart.
>>> Soon, all will wane.
>>> The Shadow Isles sing louder than any siren.
>>> What trickery is life?
>>> Truth is what I offer.
>>> Death is but a horizon.
>>> Death is a song all will hear.
>>> Follow my voice, and slip away.
>>> You have been dying from your first breath.
>>> The faithful never fear the grave.
>>> Never hunger, never tire, never fear."
>>> May death free us all.
>>> You will forget breath, you will forget love.
>>> Shed no tears for the dead.
>>> You are the candle burning unto nothing.
>>> You are a doomed vessel.
>>> Pain is the herald of your salvation.

When Karthus Makes a Joke

>>> I'm putting your name in my little black necronomicon.
>>> Do you have a moment to talk about death?.
>>> What's the incantation again... yes, erm... oh, right, R!
>>> Listen, mortals, as I speak the word of... my cookbook.
>>> Dear diary, met a wonderful ghoul today...
>>> Sorry, I'm booked through... er, brrrr... forever.

When Karthus Gets Taunt

>>> I will shred your body, and burn your soul!
>>> Your death will be excruciating!
>>> Life clings like a parasite to a soul!
>>> The song of your life will be brief.
>>> To feel the caress of death for the first time... I envy you!


0 yorum:

Post a Comment