Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Mordekaiser Champion Quotes

  Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share the quotes of the Mordekaiser champion. You can reach the words below. We wish good fun ...



Mordekaiser In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Destiny. Domination. Deceit.

Ban

>>> None can escape me.


When Mordekaiser In Attacking

>>> Let the screams begin.
>>> Death is salvation!
>>> Bow before your damnation!
>>> Forfeit your soul.
>>> Surrender to death.
>>> Face your end

>>> Thus begins the slaughter.
>>> Nightfall hungers.
>>> Desolation.
>>> You are already doomed.
>>> Accept your demise.
>>> Fate sealed.

>>> You shall break.
>>> Submit.
>>> Bend to my will.
>>> Your end is nigh.
>>> Walking carrion.
>>> Crush and enthrall.


When Mordekaiser On The Movement

>>> The world has tried to forget my existence, time to remind them why they fear.
>>> I have bent the realm of the dead to my will, this world shall be next.
>>> In the world beyond, blackened ichor filled a crumbling sky, as souls withered to nothing. But I refused to fade.
>>> I alone am the bastion between eternal existence and oblivion.
>>> I carve my kingdom beyond, from the ashes of nothing, no mortals, not even gods, will stop me from claiming what is mine.
>>> Naive men pray to the gods, they will learn to pray to me.
>>> All will die, all will be mine.
>>> Shed the frailty of flesh, embrace the cold edge of iron.
>>> Twice slain, thrice born.
>>> I will silence the incessant thrum of mortal hearts.
>>> All souls are forfeit.
>>> I sunder the natural cycle, so that all may be preserved.
>>> Fools fear death, the strong wield it.
>>> All mortals reek with the stench of decaying flesh.
>>> Mortals plan in fear for tomorrow, I build for eternity.
>>> The dead belong to me, the living shall be next.
>>> I left the husk of mortality behind.
>>> The ungrateful call me tyrant, the wise call me lord.
>>> I march towards endless glory." cycle, so that all may be preserved.

When Mordekaiser Makes a Joke

>>> Adorable...

When Mordekaiser Gets Taunt

>>> Death by my hand is a blessing.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment