Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Qiyana Champion Quotes




Hello everybody, you can reach the words that Qiyana said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...


Qiyana In Champion Select

Pick

⇒ You may now appreciate me.

Ban

⇒ You are right to fear my greatness.


When Qiyana In Attacking

>>> Avert your eyes!
>>> Saal yun esqu'uña!
>>> Give me praise!.
>>> I command you to die!
>>> Don't bring that trash over here.
>>> Ugh, look at you.
>>> Waste of elements!
>>> Qi-ya-na! Say it!
>>> Nuh-uh. You've got to go.
>>> Twirl!
>>> Look around, so many ways to kill you.
>>> You're going to die looking like that?
>>> Jaw-dropping, I know.
>>> Say 'ring blade' one more time!
>>> Simpleton.
Show some respect.
>>> Such insolence.
>>> Here! You're used to failure.
>>> You presume too much.
>>> Losing is your element
>>> Don't walk where I walk.

When Qiyana On The Movement

>>> Some people are just born better.
>>> I'm not arrogant, I'm right.
>>> My enemies try their best. That is what is so sad.
>>> It's not a ring blade, it's an ohmlatl! Idiots.
>>> No more hiding in the wilderness. I demand to be seen!
>>> If they want to worship me... hmph, I will not stop them.
>>> Some wait their turn, and some take what they deserve.
>>> In Ixtal we call them cao-mul: soon to be mud.
>>> If talent were an element, perhaps I could throw some at them.
>>> I wish there was someone else as perfect as me.
>>> Empress Qiyana...' I do like the sound of that.
>>> Line them up. I will bend their knees.
>>> I do not lack empathy. Other people just need to be better.
>>> My feet cannot step where lesser beings have tread.
>>> You know what's hard about being a princess? Nothing.
>>> I cannot wait to be empress. If only my entire family were not in the way.
>>> Hard work is for those who possess no talent.
>>> Those who find Ixtal do not live to speak of it.
>>> I will grant this place the privilege of being conquered by me.
>>> Ugh, this place could use some reshaping.

When Qiyana Makes a Joke

>>> I claim-" Qiyana hiccups. "Claim this land for Ixao-" Qiyana hiccups again. "I will claim this land for Ixaocan!

When Qiyana Gets Taunt

>>> I can see your weakness; it is just, well, all of you.
>>> I have humiliated my own sisters. What do you think I'll do to you?"""




0 yorum:

Post a Comment