Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Poppy Champion Quotes

 Hello everybody, you can reach the words that Poppy said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...


Poppy In Champion Select

Pick

⇒ I'm no hero - just a Yordle with a hammer.

Ban

⇒ Seems you left your brave pants at home. Want me to wait while you go get them?


When Poppy In Attacking

>>> I can do this.
>>> Here goes everything.
>>> I hope this works.
>>> No backing down.
>>> Swinging from the heels!
>>> Sorry about this.
>>> Careful, this packs a wallop.
>>> You should probably take cover.
>>> Ready, hammer?
>>> One whomp at a time..
>>> You might wanna' look out.
>>> Keep swinging til' you hit something.
>>> Better get your guard up.
>>> You're in my way.
>>> Guess we're fighting.
>>> You are... definitely not the hero.

When Poppy On The Movement

>>> What do you mean my hammer's too big?
>>> If you're waiting for me to give up, you might be here a while.
>>> Me? The hero? Nah, that's ridiculous.
>>> I sure do a lot of walking.
>>> Yep, it's even heavier than it looks.
>>> Oh, you like to fight? So does my hammer!
>>> Guess I'm going this way now.
>>> Do not make my hammer mad.
>>> Every step is one step closer.
>>> Some things are too important to give up on.
>>> Who knew there were so many heroes?
>>> I gotta' see this through.
>>> The hammer does most of the work, I just swing it.
>>> How Demacian of you!
>>> I'm in one-hundred-percent! That's everything, right?
>>> Okay, I admit it. I'm lost.
>>> I hope the hero likes me.
>>> Sometimes you just gotta' do it yourself.
>>> Just had a thought - three pigtails!
>>> Man, quests are hard.
>>> Know what I could use? A cart.
>>> I could really go for a nap.

When Poppy Makes a Joke

>>> Jokes? Yeah, I know jokes.
-- A Demacian, a Noxian and a Freljordian walk into a tavern.
-- The barkeep asks, 'What'll it be?'
-- The Demacian says, 'Uh, I'll have a wine.' No, wait, an ale! Yeah... 
-- Then the Noxian says, 'I'll have a... a wine.' Yeah, he wants a wine.
-- SAnd the Freljordian says, 'I'll drink anything, so long as--- ' Wait, hold on, let me start over.

>>> A Noxian, a Targonian and a Piltie are robbing a bank.
-- The bank guy says, 'I'll give you whatever you want.'
-- The Noxian says, 'I'll take whatever gold you got back there.'
-- The Targonian says, 'Gimme' all your gemstones!'
-- And the Piltie says, 'Can I own this ba--- uh, I own this bank, so...' He doesn't want anything because he owns the bank... 

When Poppy Gets Taunt

>>> Seems you left your brave pants at home. Want me to wait while you go get them?
>>> This hammer has two sides. Did you want to feel the other one too?
>>> Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, uh... hammer!
>>> Could you maybe get out of the way? Y'know, so I don't have to flatten you.


0 yorum:

Post a Comment