Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Senna Champion Quotes

Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Senna champion quotes. You can reach the words below.



Senna  In Champion Select

Pick

>>> No one fights alone in the Mist.

Ban

>>> Fine. I don't need more enemies.


When Senna In Attacking

>>> Kill 'em twice just to be sure.
>>> Death is always in range.
>>> I don't miss. It's not an option.
>>> That's enough.
>>> Gotta whole lotta ugly in my sights.
>>> All this pain, it's not mine.
>>> Line up a shot while the whole world screams.
>>> Keep your distance.
>>> The gun doesn't have a trigger. I do.

>>> Darkness and light.

>>> Wanna kill me? Get in line.
>>> Stone channels soul.
>>> Don't go quietly.
>>> Not my funeral. Already happened.
>>> I prefer people at gun's length.
>>> Keep it simple.
>>> Let's establish some boundaries.
>>> I feel every shot.


When Senna In Movement

>>> The mist knows my name. It howled it for years, but it was only asking for help.
>>> Where I'm going, you don't want to go. Seriously, you don't.
>>> I'm not running from them anymore. They're running from me.
>>> When there's no more light I'll carry their darkness.
>>> If I can handle this gun, I can handle myself. Trust me, I can handle this gun.
>>> Any volunteers to charge blindly into a storm of souls?
>>> Come back to life... save the world... all with weapons locked. The sentinels trained me right.
>>> They've heard my story. Now, they're gonna hear my song.
>>> It's the dream that makes us giants. Just gotta dream big enough.
>>> Music brings us to life. That's worth fighting for.

When Senna Make a Joke

>>> So this is the terror that waddles in the night. Huh.

When Senna Gets Taunt

>>> First rule of being a sentinel.

>>> Second rule of being a sentinel. Any questions?



 

0 yorum:

Post a Comment