Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Seraphine Champion Quotes

 Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Seraphine champion quotes. You can reach the words below.


Seraphine  In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Let's change the world!

Ban

>>> Oookay!


When Seraphine In Movement

>>> I sing to help them find themselves. The stage just makes it easier.
>>> Everything sings to me! I've gotta sing it all back.
>>> It can't be as simple as us versus them. I know if I sing loud enough, they'll listen!
>>> Wow. All these songs sound amazing. I'll bring them into harmony!
>>> When I'm on stage, I feel complete. I wanna help everyone find that peace.
>>> Hello, world! I'm Seraphine, and you are beautiful!
>>> Everyone's singing the same song and they don't even know it!

When Seraphine In Attacking

>>> Kick it!
>>> How about a call and response?
>>> Oh, snap!
>>> Catch that rhythm!
>>> Listen!
>>> Oh yeah!
>>> Sometimes music hurts.
>>> Don't back down!
>>> Hear that?




0 yorum:

Post a Comment