Thursday, November 11, 2021

Vi Champion Quotes

 Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Vi champion quotes. You can reach the words below.



Vi  In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Punch first. Ask questions while punching.

Ban

>>> If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you.


When Vi In Attacking

>>> A little smash and grab.
>>> Here comes the punchline!
>>> Come on! Resist arrest already!
>>> One girl wrecking crew.
>>> Freeze! Or don't, I don't care.
>>> Put a dent in 'em!
>>> Vi, hah, stands for violence!
>>> Vi stands for vicious.
>>> Vi stands for vice.


When Vi In Movement

>>> Here I come to save the day... or wreck it.
>>> They'll never know what hit 'em.
>>> Let's get crackin'.
>>> I'm doing this my way.
>>> Piltover's finest.
>>> Plan? I don't need a plan.
>>> Let's get to the fun part!
>>> Who needs a beat-down?
>>> If you hit a wall, hit it hard!
>>> Sometimes you gotta make a door.
>>> I let my hands do the talking.
>>> I'm my own backup.

When Vi Make a Joke

>>> We can either do this the hard way or... oh wait, no, there's just the hard way.
>>> Hmm, I like your smile. Gives me something to aim at.
>>> I like your smile. Makes a nice target.


When Vi Gets Taunt

>>> I've got five reasons for you to shut up.
>>> If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you.
>>> I like you as far as I can throw you... not even.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment