Monday, November 2, 2020

Gangplank Champion Quotes

 You can reach the quotes that Gangplank said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...




Gangplank In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Neither the flames nor the depths could claim me.

Ban

>>> I'll come back stronger.


When Gangplank In Attacking

>>> Hack their kidneys out.
>>> They have no concept of misery.
>>> One slash, ear to ear.
>>> Crying won't do any good
>>> Paint the docks in their blood.
>>> Pistols or blades, don't matter to me.
>>> Dead men tell my tale.
>>> Feed 'em their fingers.
>>> Their tears will salt the ocean.


When Gangplank On The Movement


>>> I'll burn it all down if I can't have it.
>>> I'll take back what's mine!
>>> I found my hate in the fire..
>>> I rarely forget, and never forgive.
>>> A turned back deserves a knife.
>>> Hang 'em from the slaughterdocks.
>>> Never trust a bilgerat!
>>> I lost my ship, but not my soul.

When Gangplank Gets Taunt

>>> The smell of powder sets my blood to boil.

Taunting an Enemy Graves;

>>> You will never have a grave, Graves.
>>> You will never have a grave, Graves... see, it's 'cause your name, it's... your name is like a grave, it's - I - never mind.



When Gangplank Makes a Joke

>>> Yar ha har argh - ! (coughs) Had something in my throat.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment