Monday, November 2, 2020

Galio Champion Quotes

 Hello everybody. We share this post, Galio quotes in League of Legends game. Galio is a mid lane champion. We wish you perfect games. Thanks you.



Galio In Champion Select


Pick



  • Time to make an impact!

Ban


  • Back to sleep, then...


When Galio In Attacking



  • You're going to need some mending.
  • So... what do you people do when you're not fighting?
  • Bring it.
  • Wanna go?
  • So many things to squash!
  • Not a fair fight.
  • Go time!.
  • Smash.
  • Fight me, small warrior person!
  • Good thing I don't bleed.
  • Magic goes in, might comes out.
  • Crunch!
  • Hmhm, people break.
  • I. EAT. MAGIC!
  • We don't have to fight. Let's do though!
  • Honor.
  • Justice.
  • Stone cold.
  • Punching time!
  • Hahaha! This never gets old.
  • To battle!
  • Yes!
  • It's punch o'clock!
  • Boom!


When Galio On The Movement

  • Ahh, feels good to stretch my wings.
  • I didn't choose to come to life, but I definitely prefer it.
  • I've seen much, not sure I understand it but... it... it happened.
  • Hahaha, majestic? Is that what I'm supposed to be?
  • I might be made of stone, but that doesn't mean my heart is.
  • I wish mountains had fists - that'd be a good fight.
  • Hmm, must be some powerful magic around here.
  • Somehow I always end up in the center of everything.
  • The guy that made me, he was pretty good right?
  • Tragedy is worse when you can do nothing about it.
  • I wish they'd chisel me a friend. Someone who won't break!
  • I know, it's completely unfair. I didn't ask to be this impressive.
  • I always wonder what lies beyond this land. Something to fight, I hope.
  • I am not going back on the pedestal, not yet...
  • They made me to stop magic, and yet I hate when it's gone.
  • I sleep, I wake, I break things
  • Whoa, I didn't know I had a tail!
  • Do I get to crush that? Oh, please say yes!
  • I don't know why life chose me, but I'm glad it did.
  • I'm supposed to be a symbol. Of what, I'm not so sure.
  • It's hard to be a symbol, when you've got a soul.
  • Let's move! I've got people to inspire!
  • It's not easy when everyone looks up to you.
  • Can someone please get the pigeons out of my head?
  • Ah, mages. I love the way they squish.
  • I don't break easy.
  • I fought a house once. I'm pretty sure I won.
  • People vanish! And new ones take their places! It must be magic.
  • The best defense is me.
  • The best defense is a good magic absorbing colossus.
  • I love walking, it sounds like thunder!
  • Secrets are sharper than blades.
  • Ah, the world, it goes by in a flash.
  • It's time to move! Shake off the moss.
  • I'm going, you try moving three hundred tons.
  • They just don't make doorways big enough.
  • Going to sleep means saying goodbye.
  • Which way's the fun?
  • What should I break next?
  • They say I'm all made of petricite, I say I'm all guts!
  • I fell in love with a crag-beast once. Oh... wasn't meant to be.
  • I haven't been to many places, so I might as well like this one.
  • Let me do the heavy lifting.
  • Get behind me, huddled masses!
  • People live such tiny lives!
  • I'm a big man, with big needs.
  • One people year is fifty Galio-years.
  • I love Demacia! It's the only place I've been.
  • At last a change of scenery!
  • Apparently I'm some sort of big deal.
  • Who wants to get protected?
  • Excuse me, but... which king are we on now?

When Galio Makes a Joke


  • My middle name is Justice. Galio Justice Justice.
  • I came to chew bubblegum and kick butt, and I'm all out of butt.

When Galio Gets Taunt


  • I'm sorry, I just woke up. Were we fighting?
  • Hey, you. Don't mess with Demacia, I saw you thinking about it.
  • Didn't I fight you yesterday, or was that a different puny thing?


0 yorum:

Post a Comment