Saturday, November 14, 2020

Ivern Champion Quotes

  Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share the quotes of the Ivern champion. You can reach the words below. We wish good fun.


Ivern In Champion Select

Pick

>>> My favorite color is spring.

Ban

>>> Happy to sit this one out.



When Ivern Upon Starting a Game

>>> Live each day as if it's your first.
>>> The sunshine tastes so good today.
>>> Feels good to stretch the old beanstalks.
>>> What a wonderful day. Gooseberries would love it.


When Ivern In Attacking

>>> How very hornet of me.
>>> Wake up!
>>> See the wonder!
>>> Switch to a greener path.
>>> Nature isn't always gentle.
>>> When a tree hits you, listen.
>>> Harm revisits those who harm.
>>> You forced my limb.
>>> Trust me, you need this.
>>> It's okay, Gromp is a slow learner too.
>>> So this is how the scorpion feels.
>>> The scorpion must scorp.
>>> Huh. I can be thorny too.
>>> Turn a new leaf.
>>> Some buds need a little push to blossom.
>>> Let me help you grow.

When Ivern On The Movement

>>> Life is such a strange miracle.
>>> Never trust a butterfly with a secret.
>>> Daisy stampede when no-one is watching.
>>> Trees love tickling each other's branches.
>>> Laugh like a hyena, and friends will gallop to your side.
>>> Sprint like a snail, and you will never twist your ankle.
>>> Oh, look, a happy little cloud.
>>> I find that the stranger life gets, the more it seems to make sense.
>>> Every river reaches the ocean in its own way.
>>> I'm having another eye-opening day.
>>> I should go swimming later!
>>> One day, I'll root in one place and be everywhere.
>>> Everything is connected in the strangest ways.
>>> I love how the grass is fluffy on my toes.
>>> Brush just tickles my fancy.
>>> I tread lightly so as not to hurt the dandelions.
>>> Ladybugs should really befriend inchworms.
>>> Sun and rain are the only magic I need.
>>> I grow my own food.
>>> Animals have more to offer than warm pelts and meat.
>>> I follow only the sun! Eh, and sometimes a river. This one time, a scorpion.
>>> I wonder what adventure today has in store for all of us.

When Ivern Makes a Joke

>>> The druid abides.
>>> Be grateful for this moment. And this one. Oh, and this one. Oh, and this one's good too!

When Ivern Gets Taunt

>>> Have an unusual day.
>>> I'm a treehugger! You should know that about me.
>>> Let reverence for life take root in your heart.
>>> May the sun warm you all of your days.
>>> All life is precious, yes... even yours.
>>>
Be grateful for the breeze and the grass beneath your feet.



0 yorum:

Post a Comment