Friday, November 6, 2020

Illaoi Champion Quotes

 Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share the quotes of the Illaoi champion. You can reach the words below. We wish good fun.



Illaoi In Champion Select

Pick

>>> I'm not big on sermons - broken bones teach better lessons.

Ban

>>> Life is too short for fear.


When Illaoi Upon Starting a Game

>>> It is my burden to carry an eye of god. It is my privilege to see the truth.
>>> We cannot comprehend the design. A raindrop cannot comprehend a river valley.
>>> To die is to drown - so I will swim well, till I can swim no more.

When Illaoi In Attacking

>>> You are not in motion.
>>> This will be quick.
>>> To live... is to fight.
>>> You will be tested.
>>> We never stop.
>>> This is a great day.
>>> Reality is brutal.
>>> Blessed is motion.
>>> I am here to test souls.
>>> Ha! Let's begin again!
>>> A good fight.
>>> Now... we begin.
>>> This is the first lesson.
>>> The vortex is all.
>>> Ha ha ha, you think you can beat me?
>>> They need wisdom. They don't need teeth.
>>> You stagnated.
>>> You will be destroyed.

When Illaoi On The Movement

>>> If I hate something, I destroy it. If I want something, I take it.
>>> I am a teacher. Bilgewater will learn.
>>> We are born knowing what to do. We must only act.
>>> They must be tested to grow.
>>> It is terrible to be satisfied. The world needs us to chase dreams.
>>> This ends one of two ways - they run, or I break them.
>>> I don't scare, I don't tire, and I don't stop.
>>> Good? Evil? Why should we care for such things?
>>> Life is the sweetness of fruit, and the joy of battle!
>>> There is joy in food... and fighting.
>>> Motion is all.
>>> The sea is ripe for battle.
>>> I break hearts. I break spines.
>>> Ah, everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face.
>>> Men live, men die. Change is good.
>>> They will learn or they will die.
>>> There are kind and gentle gods. Mine isn't one of those.
>>> The ocean is calm. It is our desires that stir it.
>>> Even if I die, I die in motion.
>>> The waves will drag you down, unless you fight to shore.
>>> How could I love only one man? They break too easily.
>>> All of us are born storms.
>>> Wisdom is frequently a kick in the head.
>>> Life is too short for fear.
>>> Chase what is desired.
>>> We are not one soul. We are many.
>>> Many gods ask for worship. They are weak gods.
>>> My god is not love - it is a kick in the pants.
>>> Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens.
>>> Many die. Worthy souls find new forms.
>>> Bearded Lady, Nagakabouros, names don't matter! Action does.
>>> It is the storm that is life.
>>> I value truth - and barbecue.
>>> My name is Illaoi.
>>> My god doesn't want peace.
>>> All that lives... moves.

When Illaoi Gets Taunt

>>> Live your life, chase what you desire, what else matters?
>>> A fool and his spirit are easily parted.
>>> Watch your mouth, or I'll slap the soul out of you.
>>> Fight me, if you have the spirit.
>>> I want you to hit me as hard as you can.
>>>
Smile, child, or I'll shove your jaw into your brain.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment