Saturday, October 21, 2017

Corki Champion Quotes

   No comments     
categories: ,
You can reach the words that Corki said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...

corki champion quotes
corki champion quotes

Corki In Champion Select

Pick

>>>I'm up to snuff, and gots me an ace machine!

Ban

>>>That just goes to show you you're nothin' but a Whiskey Delta!

When Corki In Attacking

>>>Delta Sierra at 12 o'clock!
>>>Incomin'!
>>>It's a Charlie Foxtrot!
>>>I've got a bogey on my tail!
>>>Bombs away!
>>>Consider yourself spanked, nugget!

When Corki On The Movement

>>>I'm on it, blackshoe!
>>>Speed of heat!
>>>Another fine sortie!
>>>Now, I'm all spooled up!
>>>Ready to fly!
>>>Zoooom...!
>>>This is Major Tom to ground control!

When Corki Gets Taunt

>>>That just goes to show you you're nothin' but a Whiskey Delta!

When Corki Makes a Joke

>>>Lima Oscar Lima!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment