Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Jinx Champion Quotes

You can reach the words that Jinx said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...

jinx champion quotes
jinx champion quotes


Jinx In Champion Select

Pick

>>>Rules are made to be broken... like buildings! Or people!

Ban

>>>Aww, c'mon, what's the worst that could happen?

When Jinx In Attacking

>>>Stay still! I'm trying to shoot you!
>>>I'll give you to the count of - time's up!
>>>Duck! Hehe, just kidding, that won't help.
>>>Gotta' die sometime!
>>>Smile! It's called gun play.
>>>Any last words? Ha! No, just die.
>>>Seriously, screaming helps... not at all.
>>>No need to be scared - or alive.
>>>You're starting to bore me.
>>>I accidentally did that on purpose.
>>>You're my favorite waste of bullets.
>>>You're not laughing.
>>>Tcha-tcha-tcha-tcha!
>>>Katchoo!
>>>Everybody, panic!
>>>I feel like I forgot to shoot something... 

When Jinx On The Movement

>>>Let's just behave... said no one, ever.
>>>Wait, I'm thinking! Urgh... how do people do this?
>>>I'm trying to care but I just can't!
>>>Jinx? Stands for Jinx! Durr.
>>>Whatever, let's just start shooting!
>>>Now where was I? Oh, right, wreaking havoc!
>>>Hold on! I'm about to say something really cool!
>>>Ask me if I'm listening! Hint: I'm not!
>>>I don't even think once about blowing stuff up!
>>>She's such a loser, always ready to cry!' T-t-t-ta!
>>>You think I'm crazy? You should see my sister!
>>>I have the best intentions!
>>>I'm wearing lots of belts! For no reason at all.
>>>Bullets!
>>>Who needs reasons?
>>>I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
>>>All part of the plan I just made up!
>>>What if I had a gun that... shot other guns?
>>>Aww, c'mon, what's the worst that could happen?
>>>I really need a new gun. But don't tell my other guns.

When Jinx Gets Taunt

>>>Guns don't kill people. I mean, until you shoot them. Then they kill everything!
>>>I'm bringing guns to the knife fight! Hehe.
>>>Say hello to my friends of varying sizes!
>>>Three guns means never having to say 'I'm sorry'.

When Jinx Makes a Joke

>>>Hey Fishbones, should we blow something up? 'You might inconvenience people and hurt their feelings.' You're the worst weapon ever!
>>>Fishbones, you know what we oughta' do? 'Do the laundry, wash dishes and pay some bills.' Stupid dumb rocket launcher.
>>>Hey Fishbones, think we can wreak havoc forever? 'No, you should buy a home and save for retirement.' You know I can replace you, right?
>>>Maybe we should settle down and live peaceful lives. 'Really? I always hoped one day you'd---' Haha, nope! You're a death machine for life!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment