Saturday, October 7, 2017

Vayne Champion Quotes

   No comments     
categories: ,
Everybody, hello. In this post we will share with you the quotes that Vayne.We all wish good fun.

vayne quotes
vayne quotes

Vayne While Champion Select

Pick

>>>Let us hunt those who have fallen to darkness.

Ban

>>>Impure fools.

Vayne While Attacking

>>>I bring swift death.
>>>I release them from their pain.
>>>I pass judgment.
>>>They will be purified.
>>>Cleansing blood with silver.

Vayne While Movement

>>>Beware!
>>>On wings of night.
>>>I hear the innocent cry out.
>>>I smell black magics.
>>>The shadows are to be feared.
>>>In the dark all is laid bare.
>>>Evil lurks around every corner.
>>>The dark should fear me.

Vayne While Taunt

>>>Hitting me is like boxing with shadows.

Vayne While Joke

>>>I have no time for nonsense.
>>>Joke? What do you mean?

0 yorum:

Post a Comment