Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Veigar Champion Quotes

   No comments     
categories: ,
You can reach the words that Veigar said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...

veigar champion quotes
veigar champion quotes

Veigar In Champion Select

Pick

>>>Know that if the tables were turned, I would show you no mercy!

Ban

>>>Your commands tire me.

When Veigar In Attacking

>>>I will swallow your soul.
>>>Even death trembles in my presence.
>>>Give up now!
>>>Even now, your loved ones suffer!
>>>I can see the fear in your heart.
>>>Your soul will come to serve me.
>>>I am evil! Stop laughing!

When Veigar On The Movement

>>>I smell death.
>>>Yes! (Laughs)
>>>Stalking prey again?
>>>Suffering awaits.
>>>The magic, it calls to me!
>>>Your commands tire me.
>>>It's only a short way? Is that a short joke?!

When Veigar Gets Taunt

>>>You deny the darkness in your soul! You deny your power!

When Veigar Makes a Joke

>>>What's black and blue and is about to show you the definition of pain?!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment