Saturday, October 7, 2017

LeBlanc Champion Quotes

   No comments     
categories: ,
You can reach the words that LeBlanc said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...


leblanc-champion-quotes
leblanc-champion-quotes


When LeBlanc Champion Select

Pick

>>>The Black Rose shall bloom once more.

Ban

>>>Are you certain?

When LeBlanc In Attack

>>>Time to make an appearance.
>>>There's no escape.
>>>Watch closely.
>>>What a treat.
>>>Right where I want them.
>>>Surprised to see me?

When LeBlanc On The Movement

>>>Where next?
>>>It's all smoke and mirrors.
>>>Patience, summoner.
>>>Tricky, aren't you?
>>>Are you certain?
>>>Trust me.
>>>Classic misdirection.
>>>Looks can be deceiving.
>>>Would I lie?

When LeBlanc Gets Taunt

>>>For a moment I thought I'd broken a sweat.

When LeBlanc Makes a Joke

>>>For my next trick I'll make their life bar disappear.
>>>Lying is, like, ninety five percent of what I do.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment