Monday, October 9, 2017

Ekko Champion Quotes

   No comments     
categories: ,
You can reach the words that Ekko said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...

ekko champion quotes
ekko champion quotes

Ekko In Champion Select

Pick

>>>It's not how much time you have, it's how you use it.

Ban

>>>You used to be cool.

When Ekko In Attack

>>>We'll do it the hard way!
>>>I could make this hurt less.
>>>Make me repeat myself!
>>>Time is not on your side!
>>>Should've walked away.
>>>I like hitting you!
>>>Good a time as any to act reckless.
>>>Haha... you never see this coming.
>>>Come on! Show me something new!
>>>Welcome to Zaun!
>>>I'll help you this time. Duck.
>>>All out of warnings.
>>>This is how we say 'hello' in Zaun.
>>>Last chance to be anywhere else.
>>>Keep pushing me.

When Ekko On The Movement

>>>Never had luck. Never needed it.
>>>Every second matters.
>>>Let's make them notice.
>>>Doubt me - I love that.
>>>No-one keeps me down.
>>>Time doesn't heal all wounds.
>>>Not quitting until it's right!
>>>We make the future.
>>>Progress doesn't belong to one city.
>>>Tomorrow's the last of my worries.
>>>Never look back.
>>>Things aren't gonna' improve themselves.
>>>Back to going forward.
>>>I do my own stunts.
>>>Zaun is the future.
>>>Every rule needs a break.
>>>Patience? What's that?
>>>Fool me once... and I'll just rewind.
>>>I hate being responsible.
>>>My pasts have a way of catching up.
>>>I'd rather make mistakes than make nothing at all.
>>>I owe them nothing.
>>>I finish what I start.
>>>There are always consequences.
>>>If there are limits... I haven't found them yet.

When Ekko Makes a Joke

>>>Uh... if anyone sees my paradox, ask 'im where I am.
>>>The timeline was already this broken when I found it. I swear.
>>>Let me be honest - I have no idea what I'm doing.
>>>This is the longest second of my life.
>>>Time scramble doesn't travel my brain.
>>>How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer? All of 'em! Hehe...
>>>How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer? Zero! They make 'em in Zaun!
>>>How many Pilties does it take to make a hammer? Two, if you count Jayce's reflection!Haha! Oh, Jayce.

When Ekko Gets Taunt

>>>I already calculated your odds. Sorry.
>>>I've seen your future - and it's got broken bones.
>>>Won this fight already - doing it again for fun.

When Ekko Gets Taunting an Enemy Caitlyn

>>>Dibs on the hat!
>>>Aw... who called the cops?
>>>Scared of a little revolution, Caitlyn?

When Ekko Gets Taunting an Enemy Dr. Mundo

>>>Go where you want, Mundo - outside of Zaun.

When Ekko Gets Taunting an Enemy Garen

>>>ZAUUUUUUUUUN!!!
>>>Garen - shouted any good names lately?

When Ekko Gets Taunting an Enemy Jayce

>>>I like you better on paper, poster boy.
>>>Nice face - shame if something happened to it.
>>>I'll never be like this guy.

When Ekko Gets Taunting an Enemy Jinx

>>>I had a crush... until you started talking to the gun.
>>>Guns. Original.

When Ekko Gets Taunting an Enemy Twitch

>>>You give Zaun a bad name.
>>>I lost a pet rat once. Is that you, Mr. Tails?

When Ekko Gets Taunting an Enemy Urgot

>>>Take my time machine, Urgot. You clearly need it more.

When Ekko Gets Taunting an Enemy Vel'Koz

>>>I'll poke your eye out- head out- face off? How do you even work?

When Ekko Gets Taunting an Enemy Vi

>>>Hey, sellout!
>>>You forgot your roots, Vi.
>>>You used to be cool.
>>>You'll always be Zaun to me.
>>>One day, you'll come back to Zaun.
>>>So, uh... how about that weather?

When Ekko Gets Taunting an Enemy Viktor

>>>Never go full robot.
>>>You're everything wrong with Zaun.
>>>I'll never be like this guy.

When Ekko Gets Taunting an Enemy Zilean

>>>Timefight!
>>>I really hope you're not the future me.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment