Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Master Yi Champion Quotes

Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share the quotes of the Master Yi champion. You can reach the words below. We wish good fun ...

Master Yi In Champion Select

Pick

>>> My blade is yours.

Ban

>>> Doubt is the greatest enemy.

When Master Yi In Attacking

>>> This will be... a harsh lesson.
>>> One cut, of many.
>>> Observe.
>>> Defend yourself.
>>> Blade and body.
>>> Never await victory.

When Master Yi On The Movement

>>> Let us begin.
>>> Anger gives motivation without purpose.
>>> In me, Wuju lives on.
>>> Form before strength.
>>> The focused mind can pierce through stone.
>>> Do not let your pride blind you.
>>> I will show you the path.
>>> Doubt is the greatest enemy.
>>> A true master is an eternal student.
>>> Wuju style!

When Master Yi Gets Taunt

>>> Your skills are inferior!
>>> You wish to learn the hard way, I see.
>>> I will take an eye... heh, as if I don't have enough already.

When Master Yi Makes a Joke

>>> Wuju.. pass me that potion?
>>> The goggles? Just for reading!
>>> The key to immortality? Not dying.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment