Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Azir Champin Quotes & Words

Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Azir champion quotes. You can reach the words below.

azir quotes
azir quotes


Azir In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Shurima! Your emperor has returned!

Ban

>>> Your emperor shall return.

Azir In Upon Starting a Game

>>> Shurima will once again stretch to the horizon.
>>> Shurima is where all paths converge.
>>> The world is a desert. I am the oasis.

When Azir  In Attacking

>>> I will open their eyes.
>>> The unworthy have no place in history.
>>> See what I see.
>>> Ancient power courses through me.
>>> Fate is in our hands.
>>> They dare defy Shurima?
>>> With a word, I end you.
>>> Challenge Shurima, challenge fate.
>>> Never cross an emperor.
>>> Shurima will brook no offense.
>>> Behold the desert's wrath.
>>> Mine is the will of Shurima.
>>> They have overstepped.
>>> Give yourselves to Shurima.
>>> You dare oppose me?
>>> Soon, none will question us.
>>> Who denies our right to rule?
>>> Eventually, the sands claim us all.

When Azir On The Movement

>>> The power of the sun lives in Shurima.
>>> You need not follow, but you must witness.
>>> I will return Shurima to greatness.
>>> Those who follow me follow destiny.
>>> My empire lives in every grain of sand.
>>> Shurima's legacy will endure.
>>> We are the authors of history.
>>> I am Shurima's dawn.
>>> Everyone will know the name Shurima.
>>> No sacrifice is too great.
>>> We are made by our choices.
>>> We will unearth what has been lost.
>>> None know the will of the desert better than I.
>>> We walk a path of radiance.
>>> The Ascended shall guide humanity to greatness.
>>> This slumbering world must awaken.
>>> Shurima lives in me.
>>> Believe in our future.
>>> Loyalty will be rewarded.
>>> A ruler must choose his hour.
>>> There is no future without Shurima.
>>> Join me, and be elevated.
>>> All eyes look to us.

When Azir Gets Taunt

>>> There is only Shurima. All else is but a mirage.
>>> What is the desert, but the ashes of my enemies?
>>> When every trace of you is lost, I will remain.

When Azir Make a Joke

>>> So, a pigeon walks into a bar...
>>> For emperors, it's all about how you carry yourself.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment