Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Darius Champion Quotes

Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Darius champion words-quotes. You can reach the words below.

Darius In Champion Select

Pick

>>> They will regret opposing me.

Ban

>>> I do not tolerate cowardice.

When Darius In Attacking

>>> They will regret opposing me.
>>> Death by my hand.
>>> With overwhelming force.
>>> Exploit every weakness.
>>> Scurry, weakling.

When Darius On The Movement

>>> I will not rest.
>>> Strength above all.
>>> Noxus will rise.
>>> I do not tolerate cowardice.
>>> Make no mistakes.
>>> Carve a path.
>>> Never retreat!
>>> Stay alert.
>>> My destination is clear.
>>> I have my orders.

When Darius Gets Taunt

>>> Noxuuu... oh, woah, oof! How does Garen do it?
>>> Noxuuu... ohhh... ugh. Dizzy.

When Darius Make a Joke

>>> Don't turn your back, or expose your neck.
>>> Defy Noxus and taste your own blood.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment