Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Kai'Sa Champion Quotes

Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share the quotes of the Kai'Sa champion. You can reach the words below. We wish good fun ...

kaisa champion quotes
kaisa champion quotes


Kai'Sa In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Are you the hunter... or the prey?

Ban

>>> You wouldn't last a day in the void.

When Kai'Sa Upon First Move

>>> Here is where we make our stand. Do as I say, it's the only way if we want to live.
>>> This suit lives on me, it calls me home. We survive together.
>>> You know that feeling when your skin crawls? Like a thousand needles poking through every pore? Blood pounding through every vein? That's just an itch compared to what lives on me.
>>> The first time I returned from the void, it was to save me. Now it's to save them.
>>> Stay with me, and we live.
>>> When memories fade and darkness surrounds you, find the strength inside.
>>> My appearance may frighten you, but make no mistake: I am on your side, and we fight to the bitter end.

When Kai'Sa In Attacking

>>> My suit hungers.
>>> Foolish quarry!
>>> Kai'Sa, remember the name!
>>> This is my purpose, learn from me.

Kai'sa Upon Attacking Jax

>>> A lamp's not gonna do it, Jax.
>>> I guess I'm next Jax.

Kai'sa Upon Attacking Jinx

>>> Settle down sister!
>>> You want crazy?
>>> You talk too much.

Kai'sa Upon Attacking Kassadin

>>> Have we met?
>>> You seem familiar.
>>> Something is off here.

Kai'Sa Upon Attacking Kha'Zix

>>> I know your tricks.
>>> Don't test me.
>>> You will leave this place.

Kai'Sa Upon Attacking  Kog'Maw

>>> What are you?
>>> Not on my watch, glutton.
>>> Vile creature...

Kai'Sa Upon Attacking Malzahar

>>> Looking for me?
>>> Let's set the story straight.

Kai'Sa Upon Attacking Miss Fortune

>>> You call those guns?
>>> You're outgunned.

>>> Step back red!

When Kai'Sa On The Movement

>>> I came for the hunt, but I'll stay for the fruit.
>>> I like it here, I just might stay.
>>> This skin lives on me, and hunts with me.
>>> Feed the beast, or be its meal.
>>> I was spared for a reason.
>>> Forgiveness is hard, but so very worth it.
>>> I return stronger than I left.
>>> Exploit their weakness.
>>> A moving target lives longer.
>>> I can make a difference here.
>>> I will make a difference here.
>>> This place is beautiful, I'm going to save it.
>>> This skin is fashioned for survival, and honed by instinct.
>>> It's a good day for a hunt.
>>> I came back for the others who could not.
>>> Hold our ground, attack them in theirs.
>>> Void rule number one, don't die.
>>> Exploit their mistakes.
>>> Survival means never stopping, the void knows that too.
>>> This suit hunts in the manner I choose.
>>> It's fight or flight, only now I do not run.
>>> Stay alert, stay aggressive.
>>> This world is changing... we decide into what.
>>> Monsters are everywhere.
>>> Ah, trees... How I missed them.
>>> Danger is real, fear is an illusion.
>>> Imagine a place where it's always night and you're holding faith for a dawn that never comes. I don't have to imagine. I've been there.
>>> The skin grows restless, it needs to feed. If it doesn't could I be next?
>>> Anger is useless to me, a wound that will only continue to fester.
>>> I am the antidote, for the rivers of poison flowing beneath us all.

When Kai'Sa Upon Respawning

>>> In the void I had no one. I was a doomed outsider. Here, people are everywhere, and they are all mine.
>>> Some call me 'Monster', they have no idea what lurks just below us all.
>>> The void is not so much a place ‒ it is a power, reaching out to consume all life.
>>> The void-spawn offer a thousand ways to die, and one way to live: Become like them.
>>> The things we carry should lift us up, not weigh us down. Memories, love, and hope are the lightest necessities.
>>> The yoke of fear is a heavy burden. Hunters must be nimble, and walk lightly.
>>> I grew up deep inside a vast emptiness, I do not wish to grow old in one. That is why we must fight.
>>> Down there I was surrounded by nothingness, but I was never alone. Memories comfort like the closest companion.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment