Friday, July 27, 2018

Draven LoL Cahmpion Quotes

Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Draven champion words. You can reach the words below.

draven quotes
draven quotes


Draven In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Welcome to the League of Draven.

Ban

>>> Draven out!

When Draven In Attacking

>>> Stand back.
>>> Let's do this.
>>> Watch and learn.
>>> I have the best job.
>>> Hit 'em where it hurts.
>>> Something need killin'?
>>> This is where Draven shines.
>>> Hear that? Death's knocking.
>>> Seems to be blood everywhere I go.

When Draven On The Movement

>>> Smooth.
>>> Man, I'm good.
>>> Don't be jealous.
>>> I've got pain to serve.
>>> Perfection? I got that.
>>> Got axes, need victims.
>>> Now this is how to move.
>>> Places to go, me to see.
>>> Let's admire me for a bit.
>>> Subtle? I don't do subtle.
>>> Doesn't get better than this.
>>> No followin' these footsteps.

When Draven Make a Joke

>>> Not Draven; Draaaaven.
>>> Draven does it all... with style!

When Draven Gets Taunt

>>> Who wants some Draven? Heheheh.
>>> Come out and play. Heheheh.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment