Saturday, July 28, 2018

Gragas Quotes

   No comments     
categories: , ,
Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Gragas champion quotes. You can reach the words below.

gragas lol quotes
gragas lol quotes


Gragas In Champion Select

Pick

>>> If you're buying, I'm in!

Ban

>>> Yeah, yeah...

When Gragas In Attacking

>>> Last call!
>>> Have a drink!
>>> Yah!
>>> Dodge this!
>>> Happy hour incoming!
>>> Fight time!
>>> Time to roll out the barrel!

When Gragas In Movement

>>> Don't get pushy
>>> Yeah, yeah...
>>> Need some grog...
>>> Oh yeah!
>>> Get some!
>>> I'm on it...
>>> Let's get this party started!

When Gragas Make a Joke

>>> The only time I have a drinking problem is when I spill it!

When Gragas Gets Taunt

>>> I'll drink you under the table, scrub!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment