Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Katarina Champion Quotes

Everyone is worthy of hello friends. In this post we will share with you Katarina champion words-quotes. You can reach the words below.

katarina champion quotes
katarina champion quotes


Katarina In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Violence solves everything!

Ban

>>> Is that fear I smell?

When Katarina In Attacking

>>> My pleasure.
>>> Let the bloodshed begin!
>>> Let's dance!
>>> Blood for Noxus!
>>> Without mercy.
>>> Is that fear I smell?
>>> I can't wait.

When Katarina On The Movement

>>> Ready for trouble?
>>> I've made my choice.
>>> Intriguing.
>>> Keep friends close and enemies guessing.
>>> Never play fair.
>>> To the point.
>>> Why? Because I can.
>>> No going back.
>>> I like it.
>>> Only fools hesitate.

When Katarina Gets Taunt

>>> Better dead than dull.
>>> Come on, live a little... while you can!

When Katarina Make a Joke

>>> If you run, you won't see me stab you!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment