Friday, July 27, 2018

Annie Champion Quotes

Everybody, hello. In this post we will share the quotes of Annie Champion. Good games.

Annie In Champion Select

Pick

>>> You wanna play too? It'll be fun!

Ban

>>> I want a turn!

When Annie In Attacking

>>> Take that!
>>> Don't make me hurt you!
>>> Eeny, meeny, miny, burn!
>>> Let's count to five!
>>> I want a turn!
>>> Play time!
>>> Can they do this?
>>> This is fun!
>>> Ashes, ashes, they all fall down.

When Annie On The Movement

>>> Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
>>> This way!
>>> Try to keep up!
>>> Are we there yet?
>>> I never play with matches.
>>> Don't be a scaredy cat!
>>> Hop, skip, jump!
>>> Come out, come out, wherever you are!

When Annie Gets Taunt

>>> Beaten by a little girl... ha!
>>> You can't come to Tibbers' tea party! Bleh!
>>> I'm rubber and you're... on fire!

When Annie Makes a Joke

>>> You smell like burning!
>>> What's your favorite aminal? A bear?

0 yorum:

Post a Comment