Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Garen Champion Quotes

Everybody, hello. In this post we will share the words(quotes) of Garen Champion. Good games.

garen quotes
garen quotes


Garen In Champion Select

Pick

>>> My heart and sword always for Demacia.

Ban

>>> Fear is the first of many foes.

When Garen In Attacking

>>> Victory awaits!
>>> Accursed villains.
>>> Battle the infamy.
>>> I will lead the charge.
>>> Vile scourge.
>>> The scoundrels will pay!
>>> I will fight as long as I stand!
>>> Justice, by law, or by sword.
>>> What we do is right!
>>> We are the vanguard.
>>> Show them the strength of Demacia!

When Garen On The Movement

>>> Forge onward!
>>> For Demacia.
>>> In the King's name.
>>> I bring justice.
>>> Fear not, I'm coming.
>>> To protect our land.
>>> I stand ready.
>>> This world needs hope.
>>> Never forget why we fight!
>>> Demacia marches as one.
>>> We fight for those who cannot.
>>> Our deeds shape the future.
>>> Fear is the first of many foes.
>>> Keep faith in yourself.
>>> Be bold; be just!
>>> Our courage must never waver.

When Garen Gets Taunt

>>> Come forth, you will find honor in death.
>>> The glory of Demacia will never fade.
>>> No matter your numbers, I will not yield.

When Taunting Darius

>>> Darius, you are a butcher, not a general.
>>> Extend the hand of Noxus, pull back a stump.

When Garen Makes a Joke

>>> I've got a lot of weight on my shoulders!
>>> Hey, look, I'm holding the world up!
>>> I could do this for hours. Really.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment