Friday, August 10, 2018

Ahri Champion Quotes



You can reach Ahri champion quotes in the below. Thanks for reading. We wish you very good game...


Ahri In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Don't you trust me?

Ban

>>> Play time's over.

When Ahri On The Attacking

>>> Play time's over.
>>> They're mine now.
>>> It's too late for mercy.
>>> Let's have some real fun.
>>> No one will stand in my way.
>>> They've exhausted their use.

When Ahri On The Movement

>>> Shall we?
>>> Indulge me.
>>> How tempting.
>>> Don't hold back.
>>> Tell me a secret.
>>> Don't you trust me?
>>> I know what they desire.

When Ahri Gets Taunt

>>> Should I make your pulse rise? Or... STOP!

When Ahri Makes a Joke

>>> If you'd like to play with me, you'd better be sure you know the game.
>>> Come try your luck, if you think you're in my league.



0 yorum:

Post a Comment