Thursday, August 9, 2018

Pantheon Champion Quotes

You can reach Pantheon LoL champion quotes in the below. Thanks for reading. We wish you very good game...

pantheon quotes
pantheon quotes


Pantheon In Champion Select

Pick

>>> They are privileged to die at my feet!

Ban

>>> They disgrace the art of war.

When Pantheon On The Attacking

>>> Their fate is sealed.
>>> They will not enjoy this.
>>> They disgrace the art of war.
>>> With pleasure.
>>> Consider it done.
>>> Without pause.

When Pantheon On The Movement

>>> With pride.
>>> Let us press on.
>>> Immediately.
>>> Do not provoke me.
>>> My spear is restless.
>>> Honor compels me!
>>> Onward!
>>> They will know war.
>>> I know my path.

When Pantheon Gets Taunt

>>> Getting kicked into a well is the least of your worries!

When Pantheon Makes a Joke

>>> My profession?! You know, now that I think of it, I've always wanted to be a baker.
>>> Yes, a baker.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment