Thursday, August 23, 2018

Fiora Champion Quotes

Hello everyone. You can reach Fiora champion quotes in the below. Thanks for reading. We wish you very good game...


Fiora In Champion Select

Pick

  • I long for a worthy opponent.

Ban

  • Poor form!

When Fiora On The Attacking

  • Insolent peasants!
  • Run them through!
  • Prepare to die.
  • They dare not strike back.
  • To the death.
  • I never hold back.
  • Strike quickly, strike deftly.
  • Let them eat swords.

When Fiora On The Movement

  • Precision and grace.
  • I have no equal.
  • Do not hesitate.
  • Sharp blade, sharp mind.
  • Others try. I succeed.
  • At once.
  • In the blink of an eye.
  • Is this supposed to be a challenge?
  • Such unrefined style.

When Fiora Gets Taunt

  • Submit! You have already lost.
  • I like you. I hate to kill you.

When Fiora Makes a Joke

  • Talent, honor, discipline, and pretty pictures!
  • I am an artist with a sword, in more ways than one.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment