Friday, August 10, 2018

Miss Fortune Champion Quotes

You can reach Miss Fortune champion quotes in the below. Thanks for reading. We wish you very good game...

miss fortune quotes
miss fortune quotes


Miss Fortune In Champion Select

Pick

>>> Fortune doesn't favor fools.

Ban

>>> Not a problem.

When Miss Fortune On The Attacking

>>> The fun begins.
>>> Nothing but powder monkeys.
>>> I always shoot first.
>>> No prey, no pay.
>>> Guns blazin'.
>>> Bang!

When Miss Fortune On The Movement

>>> Step to.
>>> Not a problem.
>>> I know what I'm doing.
>>> Set sail!
>>> Sure you can handle me, summoner?
>>> You've got dangerous eyes... I like that.
>>> Don't get cocky.
>>> I've got a good feeling about this.

When Miss Fortune Gets Taunt

>>> Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself respawning at home!

When Miss Fortune Makes a Joke

>>> How do you like my guns... Shock, and Awe!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment