Friday, August 3, 2018

Brand Champion Quotes

You can reach the quotes that Brand said in the game from below. We wish good fun ...

brand champion quotes
brand champion quotes


Brand In Champion Select

Pick

==> Ready to set the world on fire? Heheheh...

Ban

==> Going.

When Brand In Attacking

==> The inferno begins.
==> The fires of vengeance.
==> I purify this one!
==> Forged in pain!
==> Their scars will be warning.
==> Some say the world will end in fire.

When Brand On The Movement

==> Going.
==> I'm on a short fuse.
==> Like wildfire.
==> Yes...
==> I will blaze a trail.
==> You can't contain me, summoner.
==> After millennia, I am free!
==> This body is just one of many!
==> I am the fire that cleanses the world!

When Brand Gets Taunt

==> Is that fireproof?

When Brand Makes a Joke

==> Is it hot in here or is it just me?!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment