Friday, August 3, 2018

LoL - Braum Champion Quotes

Everybody, hello. In this post we will share with you the quotes that Braum.We all wish good fun.

Braum In Champion Select

Pick

  • The heart is the strongest muscle.

Ban

  • Think carefully, my friend.

When Braum Upon Starting a Game

  • Good times, good friends... what could be better?
  • If they insist on a fight, I will oblige them.
  • Ah! We are about to begin the fighting!
  • Now, what can we learn from fighting?
  • Ah, new beginnings.
  • Let's get going.
  • Shall we begin?
  • Today will be exciting day!
  • Always bring Braum!
  • Follow me, friends!
  • They may have many, but you have me.
  • Is it the moustache? Who knows?

When Braum In Attacking

  • Why not enjoy some warm milk instead?
  • First we fight, then we eat.
  • My shield is my sword.
  • Take heart.
  • When going gets tough, you call Braum.
  • Think carefully, my friend.
  • Let's show our friends the door.
  • You hit like baby ram! No horns yet!
  • Now I give more than harsh talking to!
  • Sometimes, shield becomes smashing board.
  • Troublemaker toss is best game.
  • Now this is fun!
  • Show me your best.
  • Keep your spirits high.
  • Put away your worried face!
  • Sometimes battle is unavoidable.
  • Today we fight each other. Tomorrow, we may fight together.

When Braum On The Movement

  • Sometimes icy heart just needs warm smile.
  • Braum is on the job.
  • Let us go.
  • Move like the herd.
  • You are safe with Braum.
  • Even heaviest door can be opened.
  • If you have problem, you come to me first.
  • Mother always said - don't lose!
  • The darker the night, the brighter the stars.
  • No time for worrying.
  • Hehe, life is good, no?
  • I wonder what's around next corner.
  • You can always trust Braum.

When Braum Gets Taunt

  • If at first you do not succeed, please, tell me what it is like.
  • Don't worry, Braum was trying little bit.
Taunting an Enemy Fizz;
  • Something fishy here? Hehehehehe!
Taunting an Enemy Jinx;
  • Your hair... we do not see things like this in the Freljord.
Taunting an Enemy Annie;
  • Mother gave me bear as child too, Annie.

When Braum Makes a Joke

  • When life gives you curdled milk, be patient. You get very good cheese!"
  • The goats are wise; eat everything, climb everything, and if something kicks you, kick it back!
  • Mother always said - float like iceberg, sting like thrown iceberg!

0 yorum:

Post a Comment